Ellicott City Pediatric Associates Patient Centered Medical Home
We are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients and their families. By serving as your child's medical home, we will be the central resource for all of your child's medical care. We will ask you to choose a primary physician who will address your child's healthcare needs and coordinate their care across all settings, including the medical office, hospital, clinics, testing facilities, and other places where you receive healthcare. We have trained triage nurses to assist you with medical advice during office hours, an on-call physician to take care of medical needs after hours, Saturday and evening hours four days of the week, a medical records person to assist with access to your health care records, a referral coordinator to assist you with appointments with specialists and a patient portal to allow you to access your medical records including growth charts, immunization records, lab slips and visit summaries.
Our normal business hours are:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
You may reach the office by calling us at 410-465-7550.
- Press 1 --- Our Emergency Line
- Press 2 --- Appointments
- Press 3 --- Referrals
- Press 4 --- Nurse Line and Medication Refills
- Press 5 --- Medical Records
- Press 6 --- Billing and Insurance
- Press 7 --- Office Directions and General Information
- Press 8 --- On-Call Physician After Hours
- Press 9 --- Leave a Message for a Doctor
To help provide your child with the best care, we expect you to provide us with their medical history, as well as information about any care they obtain outside of our practice including current medications, recent test results, visits to other doctors and healthcare providers, hospitalizations, urgent care and emergency department visits.